Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Evan Tanner...

Makes me sad that this man died yesterday...In the end I hope that he found the treasure that he was looking for...




"The important part, I feel, what I'm going to enjoy the most, is just getting far out, away from civilization, into the quiet of the desert, and standing under the cobalt blue night skies filled with the countless stars. I want to stand under that sky again, that most of us will never have the chance to see in our lifetimes. It is a sky that can only be seen far out in the wilds, far away from the noise, and all the drowning lights of the city. It is a crisp and clean, pure and shimmering. It is a pilgrimage that each of us should take at least once in our lives, a pilgrimage to worship beneath god's sky." - Evan Tanner, August 10, 2008.