Monday, February 1, 2010

Soooo...

A lot has been going on around here lately, but I won't go into details on most of it...haha! Anyway, I've been having some computer issues over the past week or so that's prevented me from updating the blog on a semi regular basis...Good news is that I have a brand new computer on the way that should be here sometime tomorrow...hopefully...I was needing a new one anyway...good timing I guess!

Still tinkering with my Panhead...Have pretty much everything needed to get it all together and running, except time! Front wheel is out in SoCal being laced up, so once I get that back and stuck in the middle of the Freddy Hernandez springer, things ought to come together much quicker...I hope!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

-Jordan.

Oh yeah, it snowed here over the weekend!