Monday, June 29, 2009

Anyway...

Over the past few weeks I've been in the middle of relocating to the Nashville area...Pretty time consuming and moving in general is a pain in the butt anyway...Luckily, my other house sold quickly and we found a new place that we really like not too far from down town...Glad all of the buying, selling and moving is finally behind me and now we're in the process of just getting situated in our new place...

I was also in Baton Rouge last week for work; between the 105 degree temps, with basically matching humidity levels and dodging alligators, it was a fun trip...Got to eat lots of crawfish and shrimp while being able to spend some time with a few good people...

With all of that said, I plan to get back into the routine of posting regular things on this blog like I was doing up until several weeks ago!

As always, I appreciate everyone that takes the time to stop by this place from time to time!

-Jordan.