Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Corvette ZR-1 based Bertone Mantide

Most people that know me are aware that I worked in the paint department at the Corvette assembly plant in Bowling Green KY for a little over 3 years, a few years back...Whenever something new comes out concerning this car, I'm always interested in checking it out since I spent a portion of my life inside the place...Never owned one of the cars before, but it was still a great experience during my time at Corvette...Anyway, I recently ran across these pics of a ZR-1 based Bertone Mantide...I don't know much of anything about this car, but it's an interesting concept; not sure that I really care for it though...I do, however, think that GM is actually on to something with their new designs for the Sting Ray which I posted pics of on here a while back...Anyway, check out these pics of the BM: