Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little story...

Sooo...I went back home this past weekend to visit, etc, since it's been a while...There is this Mexican restaurant in town that I've been eating at for years that we always stop at whenever we're in town...Back when I used to live there many years ago, there were times that we were eating there 4 or 5 times a week...love Mexican food!

So, we're sitting at the bar eating and drinking, talking to a guy that semi owns the place that I've become friends with over the years and I notice the Blue Moon neon sign hanging on one of the walls...Whether you drink it or not, I happen to like Blue Moon beer; the colder the better, keep the orange...haha...Actually, come to think of it, I like pretty much ANY beer...but anyway, I make a comment to my friend about that sign and how I like the beer...He responds back to me in his Mexican accent, "You like-a Blue Moon?"

"Yes", I replied...

That was the end of that discussion for the next few hours...As we say good bye and start walking to the door to leave, my friend hands me the sign..."Dis-a for jew, my friend." he said, as he handed me the neon sign...

I was stoked!

Those guys are always great to us every time we visit and that night was no exception!

Anyway, I like things with stories and meaning behind them and just thought I'd share some of my ramblings with you guys! haha...

Here's the sign: