Monday, October 27, 2008

OK...

So I've gotten a ton of emails about the stickers that I'm making for this blog...Actually, I wasn't really expecting to hear anything, but have been blown away by the response...THANK YOU!

Anyway, I'm going to double my original order, because I want to make sure everyone that checks my blog out gets at least a few...So, with that said, if you're wanting a few stickers, go ahead and email me with your name and address...My blog email address is over on the right side of this page under my profile...Click profile and you'll find it there...easy!

And, I've had a lot of questions about the stickers too; nope, not charging for them and the postage is on me...Doesn't cost much to stick a few stickers in an envelope anyway! haha...

Anyway, thank you guys again for checking out my blog on a semi regular basis...I really appreciate it!

-Jordan.